Friday, July 22

cheerific cheer camp!

So this is what I have been looking forward to all sum!
Cheer camp at NAU 2011.
Funnest thing e v e r!
Gosh wiz. Great friends there and even though the dances were...
Weird.. I think I still came out as a better Cheerleader!








Probs the funnest e v e r!
My closest friends on the team are:
Juliette, Abi, Brooke, Sarah and Taylor
(But Taylor didnt go to cheer camp)
They are soso funny! Really good Cheerleaders!
I am sups glad I went!!

Fortune cookies come true...
I got this the day before camp..
and Boy was it T R U E!

Abi was my roomate and we had the Cutest door there.

But we were worked hard and didnt sleep much..
it was a 3 day sleepover.. who did sleep?

we learned tons of dances, chants and new techniques.
We all became better cheerleaders!
Ready for Jv next year!


It was probs the most fun..
Because these girls are so H I L A R!
when ever we stopped laughing..
we were sleeping or eating.
All day and night was a party!
We had the most fun we could!

Soso Glad I went.. Love these girls! Cant wait for a fun year ahead! xoxo


1 comment: