Friday, July 8

Summer So Far

Lately, I have..

Gone up to Mormon Lake
to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin.
It was the fourth of July that weekend and we celebrated it like we usually do, with a small town parade.
It is one of my Favorite things! I love how everyone in town takes part in it,
Or is on the sides watching and picking up candy!
We had 3 parties we went to! Fun Fun Fun!
and I went up in a Fire Look-out tour that so high that you could see the whole land,
Its scary to go up in because its like 8 flights of stairs and one of them does have
the boards to step on, because they dont want people going up there!

Became a Pet sitter.
Worst decision ever!!! I have to sit for this H U G E bird and 2 fish.
I am afraid of birds. and this one is extra creepy?
I rode my bike to their house, which is 2 miles away, and on the way.. I got a flat tire!
Plus.. I had the hardest time feeding the bird..

Babysat.
This is one of my favorite jobs, but yesterday I was just a little worn out.
The kids were C R A Z Y!
From Wii down stairs in the basement, to Hair Make overs by a 5 year old.
plus the littlest one (6 months old?) threw up on me.. 3 times!!
oh and the whole time, I was asked "can we go swimming nakedddd?"
I had 4 kids to baby sit for from 4:30 to 9:45
and I made $80!!!
That made my day turn around real quick!

Sunday
Tamara turns 23!! Gosh.. She is Y O U N G,
but she is very mature for her age.. VERY.
We are having a swim party, with just our family,
and home made Ice creammm!
Happy Birthday to the coolest sister in law ever!!

Wednesday
My pet job will finally be over. and by then I will probably
Promise my self to never get a bird! EVER!
and did I mention all of this hard work,
of conquering my fear of birds for a week!
and feeding the fish, getting her mail, watering her plants,
and Vaccumming under the cage every other day...
only equals up to $30.

Thursday!!
I finally leave for cheer camp. I am sosososososo excited!
Trust me, I will blog about it! cant waiiiiit!

No comments:

Post a Comment